Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hibernation
In February of this year I went on a hiatus.
In April I said:
I'm back
OK so I had my Lenten blogging hiatus.
Was it worth it?
You bet it was.
Would I do it again?
Yes, in a heart beat I would.

This week, I received an Esep Esep award from blogger Toe (thanks!) who wrote in her blog: (I'm too lazy to translate)
Mahilig siya sa sining at kultura, magbiyahe sa malalayo at mga misteryosong mga bansa, mga malalalim na banyagang pelikula, at mga aklat na makakapal at maliliit ang sulat. Ngunit dahil kung kelan lang ay tinamaan siya ng pana ni Kupido, siya ay naging parang isang bungisngis na teen-ager na nasaniban ng kaligayan at pag-ibig. Nagantimpalaan na rin siya ng award na ito na kanyang pinasa sa akin. Ngunit ngayon, ito ay binabalik ko sa kanya. Daphne, ikaw ay wagi!


I believe it is time to take another blogging break for no specific reason at all. How's that? But, in case you are wondering.
No, I am not having relationship problems.
Although I admit there are some daunting challenges.
No, I am not going to elope.
No, Toe don't worry your post didn't trigger my sudden need to go silent. I've been toying with the idea for some time now. I realize I've lost focus on what is really important. Now if you ask me what that is. Well it remains a mystery. So kindly respect my wishes to go off blogging for some time. I know you probably don't have any choice in the matter. Now if you really miss me well I'm just an email away. I reply promptly too! =)

A bientot!

No comments: