Thursday, February 14, 2008

Color me Red

Here are the rules:
1. Post your photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you still have an option…. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.

2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?

3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your blogroll. No cheating heart please.

4. Once you’re tagged, please keep it going - just for this month.

Just to remind you not to cheat: tag 3 people close to your heart =)



I was tagged by Girlie. I love to wear red but NOT on V day. That would be so corny. Here I am wearing one of my favorite red outfits. A red linen blouse I bought in Singapore. This picture was taken last week at Discovery Suites on the eve of my parents' 40th wedding anniversary.

I'm tagging Rach, Toni and Snglguy! :D

No comments: