Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A romantic meme
I feel much better and for want of something to post on my blog, I decided to do this meme which I saw at LittleMsFirefly's blog .

1. How did you meet your husband?
I 'met' D on Friendster towards the end of 2005.


2. Where did you go on your first date?
We heard the 4:30pm anticipated mass at Greenbelt Chapel. Then watched "Spiderman 3" and ended the day with dinner at Teriyaki Boy, Greenbelt 1.


3. When was your first intimate kiss?
It was the evening of September 3, 2007 (yes I remember the date!)


4. How many girlfriends did he have in the past? Do you honestly know?
He's had four.


5. What is his ethnicity?
Filipino.


6. What is his favorite food?
He loves to eat ampalaya and basically prefers fish dishes.


7. What is he like if he is mad?
I have no idea because he rarely gets mad.


8. What are the things he did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d ever done?
He isn't the romantic type that buys me gifts or flowers. But he is very protective of me like shielding me from the vehicles when we cross the streets or lifting my hand when we step off the escalator. Those small gestures make him very lovable in my eyes.



9. Describe how he proposed to you.
There wasn't any proposal, really. But I remember during an exchange of text messages, he told me he had nothing to offer me in terms of material possessions. But there is one thing he can give me with all his heart - his surname!


10. When did you know he was the ONE?
Well let's put it this way. At my advanced age of 39, I was basically coursing through life being single yet happy in my own skin. So when someone actually makes the effort to spend some quality time with me despite his busy sked, I was willing to give it (love) another try. I've been in a lot of relationships before but there was always something lacking or I didn't feel complete! But with D it simply felt right so I knew he was the ONE.



No comments: