Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A sign?

It seems that some higher authority or whoever is in charge of looking over us deemed that I was being way too lazy and neglectful of my blog, so They conspired and decided to send a challenge my way.

It takes a lot of effort and time to tweak with html codes to come up with a pleasant enough template. So I really loathe it when the bandwidth of some templates are exceeded and the pictures don't show up. I mean come on people shouldn't you check if your hosting fees are up for renewal? It is irritating, to say the least.

I had to scramble for a new template! So I just went for the ever reliable blogger templates, for now. I have been scouring for new ones but some of them need too much tweaking to look presentable. Too much hassle, really!

I just might keep this dark gloomy rainy effect c/o blogger. It perfectly matches my temperament - insouciance!

No comments: