Sunday, August 05, 2012

Trois

Oh it's been ages since I've done a meme. I got this from PM's blog.


(1)Three names you go by: Daph, Net and Honey Bunchy :D


(2) Three facts about yourself: I'm a Libra. The vitamins I take regularly are Vitamin E, C and Folic Acid. Scrabble is the only game I play on FB.


(3) Three things that happened today: Well for me it would be yesterday (Saturday) Mark Barriga, our boxer at the Olympics failed to advance to the next round. There was a big rally held at the Edsa Shrine for those against the RH Bill. Fyi, I'm pro-RH! Our dial tone was finally restored.


(4) Three favorite songs right now: "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5. "Lost in Space" by Lighthouse Family. "Will you still love me tomorrow?" Amy Winehouse's version.


(5) Three breakfast foods you enjoy: Oatmeal, Toasted Bread with Cheese, Yogurt.


(6) Three things on your current to-do list: Watch "DKR", buy a birthday gift for my Dad, watch "Bourne Legacy".


(7) Three colors you like: Blue, Orange, Beige.


(8) Three words you think others would use to describe you: Taciturn, Reticent, Aloof.


(9) Three objects you can’t be without: Lip balm, Mineral Water, Internet connection


(10) Three ways to win your heart: Movies, Good conversation, Humility


(11) Three favorite movies: "City of Angels", "Amelie", "2 Days in Paris"


(12) Three appetizers you enjoy: Clam Chowder, Lumpiang Shanghai, Quail Egg Siomai.


(13) Three places you’ve lived: New Delhi (India), Brussels (Belgium), Dubai (UAE)


(14) Three important people in your life: Parents, Sister and Hubby


(15) Three things you want to say to three different people: "I'm so sorry for your lost", "Please clear your sked so your plan will bear fruit", "I want some Twister fries!"

No comments: